Craughwell AC are producing a new yearbook covering the years 2008 and 2009!!! The club produced its first yearbook in 2005 which covered the history of the club up to then. It followed this up with a top notch professionally designed yearbook covering the years 2006 and 2007 – an action packed publication full of articles, photos and results from those 2 years.
Well we want to do the same again for the last 2 years. We want our members to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard!) on their experiences in the club in the last 2 years. Articles and photos for inclusion in the yearbook are sought from both juvenile and senior members.
Please give your input to the editorial team of Alison Finn, Tony Fitzpatrick and Michael Tobin. Ideally email it in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just to remind our juvenile members of the wealth of experiences that they could write on:-
– the club trip to Glasgow in February 2008 and again in February 2009
– the indoor track and field seasons
– outdoor track and field seasons, many athletes been on medal winning relay teams
– cross country seasons – the joy of running through all that muck and dirt to help your team to a medal
– primary schools cross country and track and field
– secondary schools athletics – multi-events, track and field, cross country
– international events for some of our athletes
Pick out your highlight in the last two years and write down your experience. You'll be glad you did in years to come!
And for senior members, many of you already have written fantastic reports for the website. Please consider submitting some of these for the yearbook. You might have to edit it down slightly as we will probably want to stick to less than a page per article so we can fit some photos in as well.
We need to get all input for the yearbook in by Friday 16th October and preferably sooner. So start writing today!