The Craughwell AC Marathon is back again for 2016! This years event will be held on Saturday 27th August and will be run over a looped route through the village of Craughwell and its surrounding quiet country roads.
This is an ideal event for anyone tackling the distance for the first time or for the seasoned Marathoner. The route is accurately measured and is AAI licensed.
Photos ©John O’Connor
Entry Details Below:
• Date: Saturday 27th August 2016.
• Start time: 8:00am.
• To enter mail name & club to this contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You will receive confirmation of entry in due course.
• Registration: Craughwell Community Hall from 7:00am to 7:45am.
• Entry €25
• Limited Entry.
• Medals for all finishers
• 250mm bottled water on course.
• Post race refreshments in the St. Michael’s Hall Craughwell
• Changing Facilities available onsite
• Course consists of 8 loops to make the 26.2Miles, Jones counter measured.
• There is ample parking at the Community Center.
Looking forward welcoming you all on the day!