Hi CAC members,
Note : We will be running a Half Marathon Time trial for club members simultaneously.
AAI permit has been granted and all is confirmed for the 14th DEC.
Medals will be ordered next week 21/10/2013, so just to let you know any late entries will not be guaranteed a medal if they have not reserved their place prior to that order.
To enter you must mail this contact: email@example.com to reserve your place.
Full Marathon Details for 14/12/13:
This is a low key, self-sufficient marathon aimed at experienced marathon runners run in adherence to Marathon Club Ireland rules.
• Date Saturday 31st August 2013.
• Start time: 9:30am.
• To enter you must mail this contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Number Pickup: Craughwell Community Hall from 8:30am.
• Entry €20, pay on the day, surplus after costs will go to Craughwell Ac.
• AAI approved & Permitted
• Limited Entry.
• Medal & Refreshments
• Changing Facilities available in the Hall.
• Course is 8 loops, Jones counter measured.
• Directions: Craughwell Community Hall is located approx 100m from the level crossing on the R446 between Oranmore & Loughrea.
It is easily accessible by taking R446 from Oranmore or Loughrea.
It can be accessed from the M6 via the Athenry exit, Craughwell is signposted from the junction.
• There is ample parking at the Community Centre.
• Friend us on Facebook for regular updates:https://www.facebook.com/craughwell.ac?fref=ts