Craughwell AC Senior Club
This is a low key, self-sufficient marathon aimed at experienced marathon runners ran in adherence to Marathon Club Ireland rules.• Date: Saturday 31st August 2013.
• Start time: 9:30am.
• To enter you must mail this contact: email@example.com
• Number Pickup: Craughwell Community Hall from 8:30am.
• Entry €20, pay on the day, surplus after costs will go to Craughwell Ac.
• AAI approved & Permitted
• Limited Entry.
• Medal & Refreshments
• Changing Facilities available in the Hall.
• Course is 8 loops, Jones counter measured.
• Directions: Craughwell Community Hall is located approx 100m from the level crossing on the R446 between Oranmore & Loughrea. It is easily accessible by taking R446 from Oranmore or Loughrea. It can be accessed from the M6 via the Athenry exit; Craughwell is signposted from the junction.
• There is ample parking at the Community Centre.