Training has resumed for all juvenile age groups on Thursday nights at Craughwell NS as follows:-
– 6.30pm to 7.30pm: U8s/U9s/U10s
– 7.30pm to 8.30pm: U11s/12s and any U13s still in primary school
– 8.30pm to 9.30pm: Secondary school athletes
(please come at 8pm until astroturf lights are available)
Additionally a 2nd session takes place on Tuesdays at 7.30pm for
– primary school athletes who wish to participate in cross-country
– for secondary school athletes.
Note above applies to sessions at Craughwell NS only – athletes attending the Loughrea VS sessions will be advised seperately regarding when those sessions resume.
Please remember to bring your training fees for months Sept-Dec (i.e. €20) up to training. This money is vital to the running costs of the club.