Have you e-mailed firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your entry for the Craughwell Marathon on Saturday 31st August? If not then please ensure to do so in the next few days to guarantee your entry. This event is filling up quickly..
This is a low key, self-sufficient marathon aimed at experienced marathon runners ran in adherence to Marathon Club Ireland rules.
• Date: Saturday 31st August 2013.
• Start time: 9:30am.
• To enter you must mail this contact: email@example.com
• Number Pickup: Craughwell Community Hall from 8:30am.
• Entry €20, pay on the day, surplus after costs will go to Craughwell Ac.
• AAI approved & Permitted
• Limited Entry.
• Medal & Refreshments
• Changing Facilities available in the Hall.
• Course is 8 loops, Jones counter measured.
• Directions: Craughwell Community Hall is located approx 100m from the level crossing on the R446 between Oranmore & Loughrea. It is easily accessible by taking R446 from Oranmore or Loughrea. It can be accessed from the M6 via the Athenry exit; Craughwell is signposted from the junction.
• There is ample parking at the Community Centre.