Easiest way to get to Santry track is as follows:-
- Stay on the main motorway/dual carriageway into Dublin until you reach the M50 junction.
- Take the northbound exit onto the M50 and travel towards the airport.
- Turn off the M50 at junction 4 (signposted Naul and Ballymun).
- Stay in the Ballymun lane.
- You will turn right i.e. cross over the motorway. See X on the map below just before this junction.
- Turn left at the junction marked Y below (I think its the second traffic lights … signposted Santry).
- Continue to end of this road and turn left at T-junction (marked Z below).
- Stay in left hand lane, go through the next traffic lights and you will travel along a high stone wall on your left.
- This is the boundary wall for Santry and you drive in through the first gate on the left.