Welcome to Craughwell AC Fit4Life!
We are a group of like minded individuals who love to run and train together. No previous experience is needed as we cater for all abilities whether you are a complete beginner to a regular jogging/runner. All sessions are structured where we aim to take you from walking to running/jogging your first 5km. You’d be amazed what you can do!
- Get healthy and make friends!
- Sociable group sessions which are friendly and welcoming.
- No previous experience needed.
- Meet and train provides the motivation to get out and exercise which let’s face it’s not easy to do on your own.
- It’s good for your general health, building improved cardiovascular fitness, strong muscles, and bones and as a bonus burns plenty of calories.
- Meet new acquaintances or just catch up with the team.
- 5km challenge at the end of each block of training.
- Benefit of having safe facilities on our 400m track which is flood lit for winter sessions.
- The program operates within our existing senior athletics running club.
When and Where?
You will find us Mondays and Thursdays at 7:30pm at Coleman’s Track.
Who to Contact?
Brian Mathews Fit4Life Coordinator 087 0501633
Gerry Tracey Fit4Life Coordinator 085 1742754