The following is a rough breakdown of what events are on which day for the National juvenile indoors. Please consult pages 19, 21 and 21 of the AAI juvenile competition booklet for more information.
- Relays Sat 6 Apr
- 60m sprints Sat 30 Mar
- 60m hurdles Sun 31 Mar
- 200m Sun 31 Mar
- 400m Sat 30 Mar
- 6/800m Sun 31 Mar
- 1500m Sat 30 Mar
- Walk Sat 30 Mar
- Triple Jump Sat 6 Apr
- High Jump Sat/Sun 30/31 Mar
- Pole Vault Sat/Sun 30/31 Mar
- Long Jump All 3 days
- Shot Putt All 3 days
For the field events, consult your main coach or the juvenile competion booklet to see which days for which event.
Also I am getting some enquiries re juvenile outdoor track & field dates from some parents who are trying to plan holidays to avoid events. The following are the dates:
- Sun 05-May-19 Dangan U8-12 Galway U9/10/11 T&F Teams and U8 and U12 T&F
- Sun 12-May-19 Dangan U13-U19 Galway U13-19 Outdoor Track & Field
- Sun 26-May-19 Dangan U9-11 Galway Juvenile B T&F
- Sun 26-May-19 Dangan U13/older Galway Combined Events
- U8s is just 1 event – a development sprint.
- U9-11 pairs qualify for Connachts from Galways (top 3 pairs).
- Those not qualifying for Connachts can take part in Galway Juveile B competition on 26th May
- U12 and older relay teams qualify from county for the All-Irelands – younger relays qualify from Connacht.
- Sat 08-Jun-19 Dangan U9-U13 Connacht U9/10/11 T&F Teams and U12-13 T&F
- Sat 15-Jun-19 Sligo U14-Senior Connacht U14-Senior Outdoor Track & Field
- Connachts are open entry for U12 and older, i.e. you don’t have to qualify from Galways for them.
- Sat 29-Jun-19 Tullamore U9-U13 AAI Juvenile U9, U10 and U11 T&F and U12-13 field events
- Sun 07-Jul-19 Tullamore U12-19 AAI U12-19 National Juvenile T&F Day 1
- Sat 13-Jul-19 Tullamore U12-19 AAI U12-19 National Juvenile T&F Day 2
- Sun 14-Jul-19 Tullamore U12-19 AAI U12-19 National Juvenile T&F Day 3
- Sun 21-Jul-19 Tullamore U12-19 AAI Juvenile B Track & Field and U12-19 relays